Thate Pan Hub had held a virtual event in honor of “World’s Children Day” which is on November 20th.
There are two main parts for this event. The first part is for both children and parents. As the first part of this campaign, the famous and well-known speakers in their own specific fields are invited to share the knowledge about guidelines for kids and parenting to enlighten the children’s future. There were also Q&A sections for people who want to know more.
- On Day 1, Ko Aung Naing Oo, the founder and director of Engineering for Kids Myanmar, discusses the topic “Why do every kid need STEM Education?”
- On the second day, Ko Thaw Sitt Naing, the whole Burma first in 2012 matriculation exam and software engineer at the Silicon Valley, shares the knowledge under the topic of “How to reach your goal?”. That definitely encourages the children and youth to achieve their goals.
- The next topic under the name of “Why do kids need to develop critical thinking skills?” is also discussed by Ma Tin Ma Ma Htet, founder of Saya Foundation.
- On Day 3 of the campaign, the founder of 360Ed that uses virtual reality and augmented reality technologies for the education of Myanmar country, Ma Hla Hla Win, shares knowledgeable facts about parenting under the topic of “What kind of parenting do we need in the digital age?”.
- On the last day, Ko Ye Myint, software architect at Continental Automotive Singapore Pte Ltd, talks about how to analyze your child’s passions and interests.